Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Apologies

I'm sorry that I haven't up-dated recently. It's not that I have nothing to say or down in the dumps. Actually, I have quite a bit to say and am doing pretty well(excpet for my normal complaints about bathingwhen it's cold and the evil bicycle). I promise pictures and observations/commentary are coming. AND I love hearing from all of you, in letter, e-mail, or post format. I just have a hard time believing that all of your lives keep going even when I'm not there to witness it! lots of love

1 Comments:

Blogger Flea said...

Hi Melissa,
I am glad to have come across your blog today. I find your stories and observations so intersting. I grew up in Ellisras but live in Australia now!
Away from violent crime and rapes.
Good luck to you, take care and watch your back. At least you'll be seen as the 'friend' and not 'enemy', roll your american accent big time to get to stay being accepted.

Enjoy Africa and her rhythm, it will stay in your system for ever.
I miss home soooo much. My family still lives in Ellisras.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home